OK so, I am going to be starting a new food journey. Nothing super major, no raw diet with only cooked and uncooked veggies or anything like that. Just smarter choices and eating clean. I have nothing against those diets. I just think for myself I don’t want to deprive myself of foods I enjoy. Instead I will be eating in moderation and recording my meals. and working out. I personally want to work for results and show myself I can do this without ridding myself of things I enjoy. I will be doing this while doing a work out routine daily. I am going to try to post my journey on here with some photos of some of the meals I will be making.
- Breakfast-1/2 bluberry bagel with 1/2 tablespoon Sunbutter
- Lunch- Lettuce Wraps with edamame, sriracha and basmati rice, Apple and a few almonds
- Snack-almonds and coconuts
- Dinner- Chicken ( veggie) nuggets, tossed salad with greek yogurt dressing, Italian bread with olive oil low fat butter and a no fat honey mustard
Lettuce Wrap Recipe
- Frozen edamame
- chopped organic carrots
- broccoli fresh or frozen is fine
- red peppers
- living lettuce
- Basmati Rice
- Soy Sauce 1/2 tbs
- Salt -dash
- Olive oil-1tbs.
- Sriracha -as much as desired
Here are the work outs I did today
Will keep everyone posted on what is next! 🙂 Enjoy!